The Family Health Care Center, in Royal Oak, Michigan, is a primary care doctors' office designed to provide full service care to those who require the attention of a family physician or internist.
Our present office includes:
- 18 Patient Exam Rooms
- Large adult and pediatric reception area
- Comfortable and security equipped 50 space parking lot
Our office setting has been in a quiet neighborhood environment since it was first established in 1961. By delivering personal health care service to all patients, from newborn to senior adults, our physicians and staff hope to meet all your health care needs.
- PROMPT - available same day service for 25 years!
- CARING AND COMPASSIONATE - the majority of our staff has been with us over 10 years, some 20 years!
- QUALITY - all health care providers are board certified, 75 years of collective clinical experience.
- COST EFFICIENT - cost savings opportunities for health care services and prescription drugs.
Family Health Care Center continues to provide health services including treatment of emergent, acute and chronic illness; newborn, infant, child and adolescent care; complete school, camp, sports, insurance, pre-employment and standard physical examinations; gynecological care, physical therapy, vascular and pulmonary function testing; x-ray, EKG, and blood work capabilities, sports medicine, family counseling, cancer screening, geriatrics, preventative health care, weight, exercise, nutritional care, emergency medical capabilities and stress management counseling. This is only a partial list of services, all within the scope of our care.
You've found the right Web site if you're searching for the right doctor. Our physicians feel ninety-five percent of your health care needs can be met by our family practice.